The Strategic Plan is to guide and help coordinate services to end homelessness in the Yuma County area. YCEH will do this by
- Maintaining a Coordinated Entry Assessment system to address housing referrals and services to individuals that are homeless/at risk of homelessness.
- Conducting annual Point in Time counts throughout Yuma County to get a snapshot of how many people are experiencing literal homelessness on the streets of Yuma County.
- Identify Gaps in services provided and service delivery to individuals experiencing homelessness and coming up with a plan to remedy the gaps experienced.
- Recruit individuals of Yuma County to participate and help end Homelessness in Yuma County
- Identify and address any inequalities based on Social Justice and Racial Equity in the community to ensure the highest quality of care and support is provided
- Include individuals with lived experience in all planning states of the coalition
- Facilitate trainings and meetings within the community to make the general public aware of services available
- Facilitate coalition member trainings to bring awareness to an array of topic such as housing first, Trauma informed Care, Fair Housing, etc.